What most people don't understand is, Morrisville, known to its residents as "The Heart of the Triangle" is a small town. Due to its proximity to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Research Triangle Park, it has become a lightning-fast growing area but still surrounded by rural farms and industries. While new businesses are constantly moving to the area, it is still considered a small town. But here are some of the things you can find if you're living in Morrisville.
1. Morrisville Recreation Center offers a variety of classes including exercise classes without having a membership. This recreation center also offers year round swimming at a low cost per visit.
2. Morrisville has their own fireworks show to honor the 4th of July. It's a great family event.
3. Triangle Beer and Wine store offer a large selection of specialty beers and wines, plus offers daily tasting and has outdoor seating.
4. Park West Shopping Center is keeping people close to home with their unique restaurants, great shops and a large movie theater.
5. Morrisville Community Park offers a lot to do outside. It has a tot lot, playground equipment, sand area for digging and building, a covered picnic area, large open field space and bathrooms.